Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Doom with a View

This weekend I started the book Doom with a View which is part of the Psychic Eye Mysteries, and by yesterday morning I wasn't even close to half way done. I substituted for a math teacher, and the classes were actually pretty good, so I was reading the whole time. I could not, and did not, want to put the book down. By the time I got home from school I had 3 chapters to go and I just wanted to see how it would end. I was so into the book that I brought it to the Carrie Underwood concert, just in case I had a chance to read. So that means it was a good book, right? Definitely. I finished it this morning and I was pleasantly surprised by the ending, well part of the ending, and another part I guessed from the beginning, but it was kinda nice in a way also. I'm not going to do a review on it, because I think its really hard to do reviews on books in a series when I started blogging in the middle. (does that make any sense?) So now I am onto the last book in the Georgia Nicholson series, and I am sad that it's the last book, but excited to see how it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment