Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Books

Back when I was 6th grade, we had to take this test called the Cat Test. I guess I did pretty bad on it because I was not allowed to go into the higher math class or Phenom, which was languages and you took it if you scored high in the reading section of the test. Now, I have always been a reader, and at one point I thought it would be fun to make a list of all the books I could read in a summer. Well thank goodness I did. The first day of 7th grade we got the book Tex by S. E. Hinton, and I finished the whole thing after school because it was too good to put down. The next day when my teacher told us to take out the book and read the next chapter, I took out a different book to read, and got yelled at. I then had to take the test about the book, and guess what...I got an A. This was the start to me getting put into Phenom, my mom got called in to the office and she was smart enough to bring my list of books. That is what really got me into Phenom. I mean lets face it, if I was stuck in reading all year, I would have been bored out of my mind because the books they were reading in a month or two, I was finishing in a few hours or had read already. It was no surprise to my mom or me that the reading class was too easy for me, especially since the year before I won the battle of the books, almost totally by myself since I read all the books on the list and my team didn't have to do much. Anyway, after I just bored you all with that story, here are the books I read in November.

Death Perception: a Psychic Eye Mystery by Victoria Laurie
Stop in the Name of Pants by Louise Rennison
the It Girl: Devious by Cecily von Zeigesar
Doom with a view: a Psychic Eye Mystery by Victoria Laurie
Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me by Louise Rennison
Ruined by Paula Morris
a Glimpse of Evil: a Psychic Eye Mystery by Victoria Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment