Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday's Top Ten: Top 10 Movies

Thursday’s Top Ten that you can find here... This week is the Top Ten movies you could watch over and over. I am so excited about this one because the other day I was saying how every time certain movies come on tv, I have to watch, even if I own some of them. So here it goes.
  1. a Cinderella Story and Another Cinderella Story.
  2. Legally Blonde.
  3. the Sorcerer’s Apprentice
  4. Harry Potter (any and all).
  5. the Holiday.
  6. Ok this one is slightly sad for an almost 25 year old, but I am so honest that I will be telling you all. High School Musical 1-3: I am such a little kid and I love musicals so much that these movies were made for me. 
  7. the Chronicle’s of Narnia
  8. Good Luck Chuck
  9. Never Been Kissed.
  10. Forgetting Sarah Marshall

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! Welcome to Thursday's Top Ten. :) Loved your answers. I could watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall 10 times a day. lol Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete