Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week is your Top Ten Favorite Love Stories.
1. Graceling by Kristin Cashore- I don't know if this would be considered as a love story, but it was for me. I love Katsa and Po together. I love that Po loves Katsa so much that he will let her be herself and will not force her into marriage.
2. the Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison: So throughout the series Georgia goes between a couple of guys. But she keeps going back to Dave. I love the relationship between Georgia and Dave. I love their friendship and I loved how hard Georgia fought to fall for other guys. (I know that sounds really strange)
3. Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke: Other books that I don't know if they actually count as love stories. I feel like I can't even explain all I loved about Meggie and Farid.
4. Rosie Dunne by Cecelia Ahern: It's really a story about best friends and how the time is never right for their love to blossom. It's just a beautiful story and it makes me believe that some friendships really can last a lifetime.
5. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen: I don't remember all of this book, I read it quite a few years ago, but I remember feeling hopeful at the end of it. Hopeful that Remy and Dexter would stay together and that she could believe in love after all.
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella: The book version is much better than the movie. I love Rebecca and Luke. He loves her with all her faults, he deals with her shopping problems, it’s a perfect couple. At least in my eyes.
Ok so I could only come up with 6. I think I need help in remembering the books I read more. So what are your top ten?