Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted bythe Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic was a little difficult, so luckily it was changed to a kind of whatever post, so I chose to do an old topic- Top Ten Books I Want to Reread. Most of these books are parts of a series, I don't know why, but I love to reread the books in a series before going on to the newest one. Especially if it has been awhile since I read the first one. So here is goes...
Georgia Nicolson series by Louise Rennison- these books just make me laugh and laugh, I feel like they are the perfect read for when you don't have a lot of time. I can put it down for a day or two and pick it back up and it won't matter, I just laugh.
2. Any Sarah Dessen book- I love all of her books, I love the way she writes, and I absolutely love any...and all...her novels.
4. Wherever You Go by Heather Davis- I just finished this book the other day and I absolutely loved it. I feel like I learned a lot reading it, and I can't wait to read it again and learn more. It's like one of the movies where you watch it a second time and see more than you saw the first time- know what I mean?
6. Gossip Girl series by Cecily von Ziegesar- I think I missed reading the last one...so of course off to the beginning I go, but I don't mind, I love the drama these books give. It makes me think life isn't so difficult after all.
8. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares- I really enjoyed these books, I feel like they are a good summer read. Hmm...maybe I should reread them this summer...
10. And last but not least, the A-List by Zoey Dean- I don't know what I love about these books really, I guess the drama. And I have always wanted to visit California, where the whole series pretty much takes place, maybe that is it...who knows.
What would be on your reread list?