Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme created by the Broke and the Bookish. I love lists, and absolutely could not resist joining in the fun.
This week was the Top Ten Books to Be Made into Movies. I really like this weeks topic, my 2 favorite things are books and movies and books that become movies, and since today is my birthday I felt like it was chosen for me, haha. So here goes my list:
1. Can I say the rest of the Percy Jackson books? I heard they were supposed to do a sequel, and I am trying to wait patiently, but unfortunately I am starting to get old (26, I know I am like crazy old) and they need to hurry up. Plus I really like the guy that plays Percy, I think he is adorable.
2. the Psychic Eye series by Victoria Laurie. They can make this into a TV series if a movie is too much, I wouldn't mind, I just really like Abby Cooper and I think it would be fun to be able to see her visions and stuff.
3. the Kid Table by Andrea Siegel. When I read this book, I fell in love with it. I think it would be equally as entertaining in movie form.
4. Graceling by Kristen Cashore. I would love to see what would happen if this was a movie. And of course they would have to do Fire and Bitterblue also (even though I haven't read Bitterblue yet, I don't even know if it's out yet).
5. Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner or any other book by Jennifer Weiner, I love her books and I think they did a pretty good job with In Her Shoes.
6. Devoured by Amanda Marrone. Its another Snow White type story, but it has a very interesting twist.
7. Jingle Boy by Kieran Scott. I love Christmas movies and books and this one takes place in Bergen County NJ where I live, so I think it would be really fun.
8. Huge by Sasha Paley. I know it was a TV show on ABC family, but they never actually had a real ending, it just ended and I need some closer.
9. The rest of the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich. I actually really liked the cast in One for the Money, I love Sheri Shepherd as Lula and would love to see her do more.
10. House of Night novels by P.C Cast and Kristen Cast. I know that I should be so over vampire stuff, but this series has me hooked.
So there is my list, with way more than 10 books if you count each book in the series. What's on your lists?