Friday, November 5, 2010

Megamind

So today I went to see Megamind with 2 of the kids I babysit and their mom (my old babysitter..cute huh?) I really only went to see it to spend time with the kids, I miss them when I don't see them very often, they are like little brothers and sisters to me (there are 5 in total and one is my godson) Anyway, my expectations for Megamind weren't very high, I really didn't think I would like it after seeing one of the trailers, but I was wrong. It was funny and cute and just great all around. I think it was good for both adults and kids and I am really happy that it exceeded my expectations, even if they were pretty low going into it. I am really glad I was able to go see the movie, because if I didn't see it with the kids, I probably would never see it, and I was laughing during the majority of the  movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment