Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: My Christmas List

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme by the Broke and the Bookish. This is my first Top Ten Tuesday post, since I love making lists, following lists, or anything with a list, as well as books, I figured it would be mighty fun.

So last year I asked for quite a few books and only received two, so this year I only asked for one thinking that someone will have to buy it for me, right? But I still have a wish list of books that I want, and Santa, if you are out there and can hear me, I would love these.

1. Naked Heat by Richard Castle...yes it is the book to the show Castle, I received Heat Wave last Christmas (yay) and it was pretty darn good, so when I saw the commercial for the sequel, it was a must for my Christmas list.

2. Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella...I own all the other Shopaholic books and have loved them from the start, I mean I know exactly what is it like to be a shopaholic, especially when it comes to books.

3. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares...it's not out until June, so I have time to read 3 Willows which is the 5th book of the Sisterhood. I read the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants a few years ago, it feels like forever though, so now I can reread before this book comes out.

4, 5, and 6. You Just Can't Get Enough, Take a Chance on Me, and Love the One Your With by Cecily von Zeigesar...I own all of the Gossip Girl books, and I hate having so many and not keeping up with my collection.

7 and 8, Size 14 is Not Fat Either and Big Boned by Meg Cabot...I own Size 12 is Not Fat, however I haven't read it yet (hopefully in 2011?) but I really enjoy Meg Cabot's books, so I am sure I will love these.

9. the Lying Game by Sara Shepard...I loved the Pretty Little Liars series (both the book and the show) I cannot wait to read this book.

10. Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle...I borrowed this from the library and just finished this book a couple of hours ago, it is 3 short holiday stories that I think I need to read every year at Christmas time.

Let me know about your Christmas List (aka give me some more books to add to my To Be Read list) and I hope everyone has a great holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love Let It Snow - it's such a wonderful holiday read and the fact that the stories are interwoven is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete