Monday, January 3, 2011

Meet Me on Monday Meme

Meet Me on Monday is a weekly meme created by Never Growing Old. Basically it is 5 questions that bloggers will answer about themselves so that we can get to know one another. I think it is a really cute idea, especially since I am still pretty new to blogging. 


Questions: 

1.  Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
2.  What food item are you craving right now?
3.  When is your birthday?
4.  What were you doing an hour ago?
5.  Last thing you cooked?


My Answers:
1. I do have a few resolutions, I have already posted them so I will link them here


2. For once, I am not craving anything, which is surprising. For the past year and a half I have been craving anything with gluten since I had to give it up. However from being off of work for a week, I ate gluten practically every day that I am actually sick of it. It's kinda nice not having any cravings, maybe I shouldn't get used to this feeling.


3. May 1, 1986...I am going to be 25 this year, and I must say I am kinda nervous.


4. An hour ago I was looking up reading challenges to do this year.


5. I made some gluten free pasta for dinner...that is really all I can cook, pasta and grilled cheese....oh and tacos from a box.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say, Oh I was 25 not to long ago! But then I realized that I will have a 21 year old daughter this year.... :S *gulp* Time sure does fly.

    It's great getting to know you, Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete