Thursday, October 7, 2010

Girl Confessions aka more about me

I was looking at some of the blogs I like and I went to Beauty Broadcast and she had this survey posted so I stole it, figured it might be fun sinceI have not done a survey like this since I was in high school. So here it goes.

1. What color is you hair?: Dirty blonde
2. Drama?: Used to have to much drama in my life, but it's getting much better.
3. Are you a girly girl?: Yes and no, I love to try new make up out, but I don't do it everyday... I'm more of an on/off girly girl
4. Who was the last person you hugged?: my mom
5. Small or large purses?: depends, large on normal days, at least big enough to hold a book

6. Are you short?: 5’6” so average I guess
7. Do you like somebody: depends on what definition of like you mean…
8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?: probably laugh
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?: If I was stuck in Antartica no…I would be to cold

10. Do you dress up on Halloween?: Not really, last year I was Hannah Montana and I just wore sparkly makeup and normal clothes
11. Are you double jointed?: Nope
12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: When I was little I used to fall asleep in random places, like in my chair while eating, or sitting up against a door. My sleeping habits have gotten more normal since then
13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?: nope
15. Do you call anybody by their last name?: yup
16. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?: I don’t know

“X” Marks the Spot:
[X] I do wear make up
[X] I have cried at a movie theater.
[  ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[X] I get jealous.
[X] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[X] I love to laugh.
[X] I like death metal.
[X] I like rap.
[X] I like country
[X] I carry a purse.
[X] I’d be lost without my computer.
[X] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[  ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[X] I own a boy band CD.
[X] I get bored watching football.
[  ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[X] Guys are confusing.
[ ] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[ ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. What color is your bra that your wearing?: black
18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: depends on the guy
19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: Not really
20. Do you have a best friend(s)?: Yup
21. Have you ever had your heart broken? mostly by "friends"
22. What size shoe do you wear?: 7.5 or 8
23. Do you like your life?: sure
24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: Sort of
25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: Yes, many times
26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: mostly girls
27. Do you wear extensions? No need

28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? : no
29. What are your biggest fears?: death and heights
30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: yes
31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?: yes
32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?: yes
33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: yes
34. Do you ever wish you were famous?: every time I watch a musical
35. Are you currently missing someone? for once, no
***This guy or that guy?***
Punk/Goth or Gangster?: punk
Preppy or Cowboy?: either
Face or Body?: face?
Sweet or Sexy?: sweet
Armani or Abercrombie?: target is okay with me
City-slicker or Rural Guy?: in between
Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: I have always liked blue and brown
Contacts or Glasses?: both

***Your pick...***
36. Eyeliner or Mascara?: Mascara
37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?: louie just becuase I like the name
38. Heels or flats?: depends on the outfit
39. Skirts or pants?: skirts fit me better
40. Socks or leggings?: leggings
41. Sweatshirts or jackets?: sweatshirts are more comfy
42. Flip Flops or sneakers?: converse
43. Straight or curly hair?:I wish I could curl my hair
44. Hoop or dangling earrings?: I like posts best
45. White or black?: Black
46. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?: Bath & Body Works
47. Smoothies or lattes?: Lattes
48. Diet or regular sodas?: regular
49. Orange juice or Apple juice?: apple
50. Pearls or diamonds?: diamonds and pearls
51. Vintage or boho?: I have no idea
52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?: As long as I never have to watch another episode of Full House, either
53. Lindsay or Hilary?: Hilary
54. Ipod or cell phone?: cell phone
55. Friends or family?: family
56. Lip gloss or lip stick?: gloss
57. Manicure or pedicure?: pedicure
58. Tiffany’s or Chanel?: Tiffany's
59.  Love or peace?: love I suppose
60. Sunglasses or purses?:purse with sunglasses inside                   

***In a guy…***
Funny or Serious?: Funny
Romantic or Daredevil?: Romantic
Cute or Hot?: either
Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: I think I have to lean towards dark

Long Hair or Short Hair?: short
Curly Hair or Straight Hair?: doesn't matter
Good Dancer or Good Singer?: dancer so he can help me out a little
Basketball Player or Football Player?: baseball...even though it wasn't a choice
Jock or Rebel?: a little bit of both

Smoker or Non-smoker?: non smoker
Druggie or Clean?: clean
Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?: I really want to ride on a motorcycle
Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?: clean shaven or 5 o'clock shadow

Younger or Older?: older
Player or Loyal?: loyal

No comments:

Post a Comment