Monday, October 4, 2010

“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”- the Great Gatsby

Hey everyone, or anyone. So this is my first blog ever, I am slightly nervous and if you actually read this, you are probably thinking "Why on earth would she be nervous, it's not even a vlog, she is just typing." Well, in an attempt to try and explain, I am the kinda girl who has always wanted attention, but has been too scared to put myself out there. Maybe because when I have tried, people just made fun of me for how I look, my glasses, how bad my skin is. It was easier to just blend in as well as I could. I am hoping that this blog will help me start to put myself out there again.

So, if anyone decides to follow me, I should probably warn you, I have a problem. My name is Jen Haring and I am a shopaholic. It's an issue only because as a substitute teacher, I never know when I am going to work. For the month of September I only worked 3 days, and I only get paid the 15th of each month. I should probably let you know, that I already spent my pay check and I won't actually get it in the mail for another week or so. When I walk into a store, I have to buy something. I rarely walk out empty handed. Like today, I went into Delia's to return 2 things, and I walked out with a shirt. When I went into Ulta to get something for my mom, I walked out with 3 nailpolishes (buy 2 get 1 for something, how can I pass that up?), a rollerball perfume, concealer, tinted lip balm, and a comb. Technically I didn't need any of it, but I just couldn't pass it up.

Since this post is extremely long, I think I should probably stop. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment